COOKIES & MORE
When a Girl Scout sells cookies, nuts or magazines, she's doing more than handling a transaction. She's building a lifetime of skills and confidence.
Cuando una Girl Scout vende galletas, nueces o revistas, ella está haciendo más de manejar una transacción. Está desarrollando habilidades y confianza para toda la vida.
Congratulations top sellers
- Madison Connolly, Cadette, Pentucket Bradford Haverhill
- Karina Movsessian, Cadette, Arlington
- Jheryn Hargrow, Senior, Bay
- Brianna Joyce, Junior, Quincy
- Samantha Dorgan, Senior, Bay
- Troop 68093, Cadette, Pentucket Bradford Haverhill
- Troop 60916, mixed level, Riverfalls Tyngsboro
- Troop 79258, Senior, Bay
- Troop 73081, mixed level, Newton
- Troop 74202, mixed level, Quincy
2014 Cookie Sale
Congratulations to everyone who worked so hard throughout the cookie sale to meet their goals! This year 24,460 Girl Scouts from 2,729 Troops sold a total of 2,382,049 packages of cookies. Girl Scouts sold 15,540 Cookies for a Cause that were donated to food pantries, military serving overseas, and other local causes.
When you are ready to assign recognitions, access your troop's sales data and run reports at abcsnap.com.
5 for Five Contest Winners
- Patricia, Lynn
- Paula, Salem
- Rani, Dorchester
- Michelle, Quincy
- Elle, Haverhill
Upcoming Cookie Dates
THANK YOU for all you do to support the cookie program!
Girls who sell 500+ packages of cookies become a member of this prestigious club. Members are honored at the end of the cookie sale with an exclusive celebration.
Great celebration on Sunday, Apr. 27 at Camp Wind in the Pines, Plymouth
Still to come: Sunday, May 4, 2 - 4PM, Camp Cedar Hill, Waltham