Thank you for a successful 2015 Fall Product Sale Program
A great way for a girl to reach out to family and friends with an opportunity to support the Girl Scout and her troop by purchasing quality products.
Service Units earn 1-2% for every dollar made by troops!
Troops make a small commitment and receive big benefits!
- To be eligible for additional money earning activities, troops must participate in the Fall Product Sale and Cookie Programs
- Get a head start on funding activities for the year by earning 15-17% of every dollar
- Opportunity to win a Council Organized Cookie Booth Sale for January 2016
Girls earn awesome patches and recognitions while they learn and develop 5 key life skills!
- Goal Setting - Learn to set goals and meet deadlines
- Decision Making - Research and develop a plan while working as a team
- Money Management - Learn to make change, plan and budget their funds
- People Skills - Gain confidence learning how to deal with different people
- Business Ethics - Girls learn the importance of being honest, trustworthy and reliable
In 15 minutes, caregivers can help their Girl Scout and her troop earn funds for activities and trips!
- Help Girl Scouts create their own webpage and messaging
- Assist Girl Scouts as they send emails to family and friends
- Post a link directly to your Girl Scout's webpage on Facebook and Twitter
- Begin holiday shopping with product delivery for Thanksgiving
Exciting Girl Opportunities
Council Online ID: 2689610
Reach a $150 online sales goal and receive your very own patch creation in the mail in 4-6 weeks!
Sweet Sellers Club
Qualify to be a member of this prestigious club by earning the Goal Achiever Patch and selling 50+ units of candy, nuts and/or magazines/renewals.
Sweet Sellers Club Members receive:
1. An exclusive Sweet Sellers Club patch
2. $10 Sweet Treat Credit to be used in the GSEM
3. "Reach New Height” Theme bracelet
Get Ready to...
2014 Fall Product Sale Program Top Seller
MyAsia, Nantucket Troop 85306