Fall Product Sale Program
It's easy to earn start-up money for your troop early in the year by participating in the Fall Product Sale Program! Troops earn 15% of a girl’s sale of nuts, candy, magazines and products from the Photo Keepsake line.
Fall Product Sale Program: September 26 - October 26, 2014 (online sales began September 1)
Exciting Troop & Girl Benefits
- Participating troops receive a FREE digital photo book!
- Incentives and recognition for girls.
- Opportunity to win a Council Organized Cookie Booth Sale for January.
- New online sale opportunity for magazines, candy and nuts. Girls can create their own customized web page to sell to family and friends!
- Corporate gift sales.
Helps girls develop key skills they can use for the rest of their lives
- Goal Setting - Learn to set goals and meet deadlines.
- Decision Making - Research and develop a plan while working as a team.
- Money Management - Learn to make change, plan and budget their funds.
- People Skills - Gain confidence learning how to deal with different people.
- Business Ethics - Girls learn the importance of being honest, trustworthy and reliable.
Sweet Sellers Club
- Qualify to be a member of this prestigious club by earning the Goal Achiever Patch & Selling 50+ candy, nuts and/or magazines!
- Girls earn an exclusive Sweet Sellers Club patch
- $10.00 in Sweet Treat Credits to be used in the GSEM retail store or toward Ultimate Guide programs. Sweet Treat Credits are good from 12/1/14 - 6/30/15
Money for the Troop
If 5 girls in your troop each participated as follows:
- Submit completed address booklets
- Sell Girl Scout Tins at $9 each
- Sell five nut or candy items at $6 each
- Sell six magazine subscriptions (either online or in person) at $12 each
- Send 12 emails online through the QSP (Quality School Program) website
Your troop would earn:
- 5 Address booklets: 5 x $1.50 = $7.50
- Candy Tin: 5 girls x 5 items x ($9 x 15%) = $33.75
- Nut/Candy Items: 5 girls x 5 items x ($6 x 15%) = $22.50
- Magazine Subscriptions: 5 girls x 6 subscriptions x ($12 x 15%) = $54.00
Total Proceeds for the Troop = $117.75
(2014 Fall Sale mascot Sea Otter)